Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Chili's - Don't need all that Jazz...


And the Taste Buds Say...
Heaven!  Oh my goodness, this was the best brownie a la mode.  It may not have tons of whip cream and a cherry on top, but when you're as good as this brownie, you don't need all that jazz.  The brownie was warm and gooey.  Which caused the ice cream to melt just enough to mix in with the chocolate sauce.  The nuts were just enough that they weren't overwhelming.  It was de- wait for it - licious!  I was there with other people and I was actually thinking, "How do I tell them to get their own?"  But I was nice and opened the invitation for all to join in the goodness!  At the time, this became my number one brownie a-la-mode, until two days later.  This is currently ranked as my #2 brownie a-la-mode.  

Adventure and Memory behind the brownie...
Chili's are all over the US, in almost every city, every airport and even a few miles apart from each other.  But this particular experience I was in Pt. Arthur, Tx for work.  I was going to be there all week and was joined by three other colleagues.  We went to dinner at Chili's and I was sitting next to Tracy and that is when the fun began.  Tracy tells the funniest stories and while we were at dinner this time he got more and more animated with each story.  To the point that he would keep hitting my arm or pushing me when he got to the punch line or say something funny.  It was so funny.  At one point I finally said, "Quick hitting me."  He didn't even realize he was doing it.  I said to Sarah, "Why aren't you sitting next to me rather than Tracy?"  To which Tracy responded, "I can't sit on that side.  I won't sit with two dudes on one side of the booth."  The dinner was a lot of fun...and painful.  

1 comment: