Sunday, June 12, 2011

BJ's - "Shouldn't have to work this hard to get this Goodness in ME!"

And the taste buds say.....


March 4, 2011 - Presentation of the brownie... amazing!  My eyes were in heaven when this goodness was placed before me.  Tons of whip cream, chocolate drizzled across the top, with some melted ice cream- signifying a nice warm chewy brownie below all these calories!   Making everyone calorie worth it!  


But...did the presentation really match up to the taste of the brownie?  Actually, yes.  It was really good.  One bad thing about this brownie though is that it took way to much effort to eat.  The brownie is baked into the pan, so I had to literally use two hand to scrap that goodness out of the pan and into my very impatient mouth.  I should not have to work that hard to get that goodness in me.  


Even though the mound of whip cream was amazing to the eye, it was a little too much for the mouth.  It almost over powered the actual brownie.  


Over all review... Yummy, yummy yummy - just very hard to eat.  


ADVENTURE and MEMORY behind this brownie... 


This evening my friend Rebecca and I were celebrating her birthday!  We are both in our 30's and for her birthday she wanted to go see...Justin Bieber!  So we went to see Never Say Never!  Yes, it's true.  We did.  And not only did we see the movie, we loved the movie.  It took us back to our NKOTB days....which, by the way, girls screaming after a cute artist is nothing new people... can we say NKOTB, Elvis... the BEATLES for heavens sake... they made it out to be some new phenomenon in the movie.  Back to the story....the movie was actually really inspiring.  I have to say, I'm impressed by the Bieber and think I caught Beiber Fever.  


After the movie we walked over to BJ's to watch the end of the Spurs game, eat some yummy food, chat, catch up, solve the problems of the world and eat... a brownie a-la-mode.  This is the night Rebecca suggested I start a blog about all my wonderful brownies!  It's only taken me four months to make it happen!  :)  Thanks for the inspiration Rebecca!

No comments:

Post a Comment